10th Annual Winter Lace Conference
Sponsor: Betty Ward and Belinda Belisle
Date: February 12-15, 2016
Pre conference workshops February 12, 2016
Additional day with teachers, February 15, 2016
Place: Crowne Plaza
3131 South Bristol, Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Reservations at 866-437-5657. Special rate available prior to January 12, 2015.
Ask for the “Winter Lace 2016” room block.
if you want to book rooms outside of Feb 11-15, contact Heather Morgan, Sales Manager at HMorgan@CPCostaMesa.com or 714-913-9055.
Betty Ward, firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: 1-714-522-8118
Belinda Belisle, email@example.com, phone: 1-562-596-7882
Flyer and registration form: WinterLace_2016
Registrations must be postmarked on or after October 1, 2015
Requests for refunds must be made in writing to Betty Ward and must be postmarked by January 15, 2016. Refunds subject to a $25 cancellation fee. No refund request will be honored after January 15th.
Confirmation of courses and supply lists will be e-mailed by January 15, 2015
Banquet Presentation: “Clones Lace”, Máire Treanor
Extra Pre-Conference workshops: Friday, February 12th
Advanced and Intermediate Milanese, Louise Colgan (full day)
Withof and a Potpourri of Lace, Susie Johnson (full day)
Neat Starts and Finishes, Jean Leader (9:00 AM to noon)
Attaching Lace, Jean Leader (1:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
Conference Classes: February 14-15
- Milanese Lace – All Levels, Louise Colgan
- Binche and Flanders Lace – Beginning and Continuing, Kumiko Nakazaki
- Sing Willow, Willow, Willow, While Lacemaking in Color – Beginning and Continuing, Sandi Woods
- Withof and a Potpourri of Lace – all levels, Susie Johnson
- Needle Lace – Beginner to Advanced, Jean Leader
- Clones Lace and Irish Crochet – Beginners and Improvers, Máire Treanor
Extra day with your teacher: February 15, 2016
Vendors: Early opening Friday, February 12, 2016
Full days, February 13-14, 2016